Nothing sucks more than meeting a woman, falling for her, and then finding out she’s a total nut job. Some women are total psychos but hide it well early on in a relationship. I’ve gotten pretty good at spotting a psycho before ever going out on a date with her. I always asking probing questions to find out about her past. If I haven’t figured out she’s a psycho before a first date, I always figure it out before the end of the date.
Online Signs She’s a Nut Job
It’s better if you can spot she’s a nut job before ever meeting her. This will prevent potential problems such as her getting attached and finding out where you live. Online signs come in the form of the things she says via Instant Message and email or from her profile…
- Her profile is flooded with nasty comments about crazy ex-boyfriends or about how poorly men treat her. Some women are just plain STUPID. They get treated like garbage by men because they date men that treat women like dirt. And then they think it’s all the fault of men and not her for not being intelligent enough to avoid dating jackasses.
- She mentions she’s a methadone clinic patient. She’ll claim she’s over her heroin addiction. Yeah, right. If she’s a patient at a methadone clinic, don’t even respond to her email/IM. Move on to the next chick.
- She claims she likes nice guys but has a history of dating a-holes. If you’re a nice guy and the girl you’re chatting with online has a history of dating a-holes, but claims she really just wants a nice guy, she’s lying. She may not know she’s lying, but she is. Women that always date a-holes aren’t mature enough to grow up and start dating a real man. They just can’t do it. They might test you out for a while but she’ll get bored of you and leave you for another jerk.
- She’s average looking and lists a ton of specific physical traits her man must have. These women are insecure. They know they’re not that good looking and need to be with a man that is super hot so they can feel better about themselves. She’ll never find a long-term relationship because she’s too picky. She’s used to drunk, hot guys hooking up with her and so she thinks these hot guys would actually date her. She’s dumb and insecure. Stay the hell away!
First Date Signs She’s a Nut Job
Okay, so you didn’t pick up on her signs online. No big deal. Just make sure you spot them on a first date so you don’t get too involved with her. There’s nothing worse than falling for a girl, only to find out she’s psychotic. If you spot ANY of these signs on a first date, never call her again…
- She left out important information about herself online. She conveniently forgot to tell you about her 3 kids, drug addiction, or the fact that she’s a chain smoker. She doesn’t have to tell you her life story online. That’s best saved for when you’re out on a date. But there are certain things about her past she should share with you before going out on a date. It’s only fair.
- She starts asking WAY too personal questions. She wants to know your home address, parents’ names, and the church you belong to. She wants to know way too much about you because she has major trust issues.